Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia
Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia

All Forums
 Classic, Historic & Post Classic Motorcycling
 Future Race Meetings
 Classic MotoX Sidecars March 13 / 14 2005
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

john
Forum Moderator

Victoria

3130 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2005 :  09:55:10 AM  Show Profile Send john a Private Message  

March 12/ 13 2005
Warnambool see Classic Moto X forum
We would like a number of Road race Sidecars, both classic & modern, also a couple of classic and modern road race solo's all for our static display on the 12 & 13th of March, it is looking like being a huge event, with a couple of German teams now coming over as well, so we want plenty to see and do for everybody, so for those interested in bringing a bike for the static display, the bikes will be placed in a big shed for all to look at, all bikes will be in rows behind bunting, and very secure. I hope some of your members will be interested in helping us out and making the weekend even more interesting and an even bigger success, as you know if you like sidecars you like all types and disciplines, I think the weekend will be good for Sidecar racing in general, so I hope a few of you can make it, I would appreciate it very much. I have sent you a poster explaining the event, you should have it by tomorrow, basically the event is two days of Motocross Sidecar action on the Warrnambool Motocross track with over 100 sidecars and 40 events on the program, classes from pre 68 to the latest day modern outfits, also including a full field of juniors, we are having a static display of sidecars from other disciplines, and any itnteresting race or vintage Solo's as well, so I hope you can help us out, If you need any more info call me on 0419 325 601, let me know if anybody is interested, (There is camping, a band, and a three course meal Saturday evening at the track all for $15, if anyone wishes to stay).

have a trade display for the 2 days at Warrnambool, they are more than welcome to do so, and there is also a swap meet Saturday morning (Motorcycles and parts only for the swap meet).

John Daley Sidecar #68
' there are those who do, those who dont do and those who undo. We must lampoon the latter."
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.89 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services