Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with us
Advertise with us

All Forums
 Promotion Area of Historic/Classic/Post Classic
 Future Race Meetings
 P.Island
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

Allan
Site Moderator

National

599 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2005 :  09:36:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Allan's Homepage Send Allan a Private Message  

Jan 27,28,29 Entrie forms now out.. same format as last ear..(fe P5 + NZ and Poms)Phone PI 61 3 59522710.. basic cost $175 + rider insurance $22 + $35 each other bike

Allan Greening

john
Forum Moderator

Victoria

3130 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2005 :  12:01:48 PM  Show Profile Send john a Private Message  

I have passed on the supp rges to David to place under supp regs in the documents section.

John Daley Sidecar #68
' there are those who do, those who dont do and those who undo. We must lampoon the latter."
Go to Top of Page

David
Site Administrator

Australia

999 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2005 :  5:40:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit David's Homepage Send David a Private Message  

They are up there. You must be logged in to see this link.

Regards,

David
Webmaster & Owner of Classic Motorcycling Australia

Quote: I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted to be paid.
Go to Top of Page

David
Site Administrator

Australia

999 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2006 :  05:00:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit David's Homepage Send David a Private Message  

Bad news about the UK riders has just arrived in an email about the racing at Phillip Island:
quote:
Name: James Clark
UK
cheltenham,

Daytime Phone: 01242672333
Evening Phone:

Comments: Dear all please post this on your web site. We have a massive massive problem. All 23 of the UK team bikes won’t be at Phillip Island international challenge, the ship had a problem and the container had to be transferred to another and wont get to the circuit in time.

We cannot get a refund on our flights , so we need to beg steal borrow 13 bikes that we can run in the challenge, P4 or 5 or anything that would vaguely pass.

Do you have or know of anyone that has a bike we could borrow, it would be on a bend it mend it basis obviously with payment of running costs etc etc. Bear in mind that anyone lending the UK a bike for the challenge race could still ride it themselves in the normal races. We have no options and are completely at the mercy of the Australia/New Zealand racing community.

Anything you can do to help would be appreciated, please pass this on to everyone you know, post it on any web sites etc etc. Also anyone with bikes for sale, get them to contact me – or anyone that wants to hire one out.

Regards

James Clark
So if any one can help them out, then it would be fantastic.

Regards,

David
Webmaster & Owner of Classic Motorcycling Australia

Quote: I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted to be paid.
Go to Top of Page

john
Forum Moderator

Victoria

3130 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2006 :  07:21:16 AM  Show Profile Send john a Private Message  

Here is their email address
James [at] cplc-associates.com

To stop spam robots from getting the e-mail address, please replace the " [at] " with a @

John Daley Sidecar #68
' there are those who do, those who dont do and those who undo. We must lampoon the latter."
Go to Top of Page

acotrel
Advanced Member

Victoria

2147 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2006 :  09:09:06 AM  Show Profile Send acotrel a Private Message  

How about for next year we change the name from Forgotten Era Challenge, to the Australian Historic Superbike TT ? At least the average punter might have some idea what the event involves!

Is your machine authentic or merely eligible?
Go to Top of Page

fastsuzuki
Level 2 Member

Victoria

20 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2006 :  4:57:08 PM  Show Profile Send fastsuzuki a Private Message  

this is a great idea, very hard to explain that forgotten era is a pre 80 superbike to the uninitiated
Go to Top of Page

fastsuzuki
Level 2 Member

Victoria

20 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2006 :  4:59:38 PM  Show Profile Send fastsuzuki a Private Message  

has anyone sen the list of riders nominated for the challenge races?? maybe those that did not "make the grade" can now ride on the condition that they talk with funny accents' and talk about the homeland, warm beer and fish an chips.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.88 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services