Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia
Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia

All Forums
 Promotion Area of Historic/Classic/Post Classic
 Future Race Meetings
 2007 vic Titles
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

john
Forum Moderator

Victoria

3130 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2006 :  11:07:46 PM  Show Profile Send john a Private Message  

They will be hled on Feb 24/ 25 2007 at Broadford with practise avialable on Friday via Patrick. We just could not get our normal later date because of the superbikes and the F1 in Melbourne and then the Barry Sheend meeting landed on our other prefered date. Supp regs out soon.

John Daley Sidecar #68
' there are those who do, those who dont do and those who undo. We must lampoon the latter."

Edited by - john on 03 Feb 2007 10:35:31 AM

john
Forum Moderator

Victoria

3130 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2007 :  10:38:54 AM  Show Profile Send john a Private Message  

Supp regs out and available from this site , MA and MV sites. Entries close early Feb. sorry about the short notice I have been flatout fixing my bike and I did not realise I had not advised anybody here.

John Daley Sidecar #68
' there are those who do, those who dont do and those who undo. We must lampoon the latter."
Go to Top of Page

john
Forum Moderator

Victoria

3130 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2007 :  8:57:03 PM  Show Profile Send john a Private Message  

Any feedback on who is coming would be welcome. Our Classic 500's have been dropping off and we need ideas to keep this class full, if you have any please help.

John Daley Sidecar #68
Go to Top of Page

Alan
Forum Moderator

Western Australia

353 Posts

Posted - 07 Feb 2007 :  6:35:28 PM  Show Profile Send Alan a Private Message  

Sorry to hijack this one John but do you have any dates for the Southern Classic as yet.
Good luck with your State Titles

Alan Sidecar 21 WA
Go to Top of Page

john
Forum Moderator

Victoria

3130 Posts

Posted - 07 Feb 2007 :  7:10:49 PM  Show Profile Send john a Private Message  

Please go to the Southern Classic topic

John Daley Sidecar #68
Go to Top of Page

john
Forum Moderator

Victoria

3130 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2007 :  7:51:46 PM  Show Profile Send john a Private Message  

We seem to have about 120 entries, the Eastern Creek meeting and the entry of the World Superbikes to the historic scene has dropped the P5 solo fields. I hope we can get better planning in the future.
But the sidecar numbers have not risen and that is of personel concern to me.

Overall canwe use the promotion section of this site to get things, ideas happening.
I have posters for dstribution even at this late moment and would love more people to help me. Call 03 9888 4387 and leave an address I shall post them.

John Daley Sidecar #68
Go to Top of Page

john
Forum Moderator

Victoria

3130 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2007 :  10:48:14 PM  Show Profile Send john a Private Message  

If anybody has a DVD projector we can use at Broadford for the Moon Light Theatre I would be a happy chap. Our previuos source has dried up. Please call me on 03 9888 4387

John Daley Sidecar #68
Go to Top of Page

Patrick
Level 3 Member

Victoria

314 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2007 :  10:16:59 PM  Show Profile Send Patrick a Private Message  

First teams from Queensland arrived at the track today around 10:00am - a 19 hour trip. They have settled into the best sheds and are very well prepared for an enjoyable weekend.
Great to see all the guys looking forward to a great weekend. More arrived in the afternoon.
Best
Go to Top of Page

Patrick
Level 3 Member

Victoria

314 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2007 :  9:23:31 PM  Show Profile Send Patrick a Private Message  

Saturday dawned with light rain and settled in by the first practice session at 9:00am. Unfortunatly someone larded up the track with lots of oil/fuel which sort of stuffed up the timetable, as it took sometime to sop up the mess which covered the entire circuit.
Full marks to the excellent team running the day as they got their heads down and got through the rest of the day and were able to finish on time. Riders more than likely got their lunch but I think the flag guys and other officals may have missed out!
Computime will have the results.

Go to Top of Page

john
Forum Moderator

Victoria

3130 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2007 :  7:27:39 PM  Show Profile Send john a Private Message  

The event has been run and we certainly missed the bikes which saved themselves for the WSB meeting at PI and the Barry Sheene meeting two weeks hence. But those who made it had a great time and I guess we need to work at making it very attractive to attend the Vic Titles. At this stage I have no clues about what needs to be implemented and I guess a race at the Island is always hard to refuse.
Back to this weekend the results are at computime and unfortunately we had one accident requiring an ambulance and I hope the chap is on the mend quickly.

John Daley Sidecar #68
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.77 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services