Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia
Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia

All Forums
 Classic, Historic & Post Classic Motorcycling
 Future Race Meetings
 2004 VIC TITLES
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

keith campbell
Level 3 Member

Victoria

248 Posts

Posted - 16 Dec 2003 :  09:46:11 AM  Show Profile Send keith campbell a Private Message  

We must also highlight the fact the titles are coming around much sooner than the other events .....
Remember fellow racers,it's only a couple of months away, so after all the Turkey and Ham is digested get the cobwebs and dust off and prepare for yet another great meeting at our "home" circuit Broadford.
The more we get into meetings at Broadford,the better the facilities are going to become with capital improvements.For example,improve safety in run off areas(cover culverts),maybe re surface circuit,maybe get a canteen re-opened who knows?
Anyway enough for now,cheers Keith

Former Member
deleted

27 Posts

Posted - 16 Dec 2003 :  10:07:54 AM  

Hi all, I know I am probably to late but who is promoting the Island Classic and is it to late to get an entry in?
Go to Top of Page

john
Forum Moderator

Victoria

3130 Posts

Posted - 16 Dec 2003 :  12:05:32 PM  Show Profile Send john a Private Message  

no ring 5952 2710 or email info@phillipislandcircuit.com.au

John Daley Sidecar #68
' there are those who do, those who dont do and those who undo. We must lampoon the latter."
Go to Top of Page

keith campbell
Level 3 Member

Victoria

248 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2003 :  09:54:51 AM  Show Profile Send keith campbell a Private Message  

Hey Roger,did you know that info comes at a cost of entering an HMRAV meeting-say Vic Titles in March...Just kidding but hope to see you at Broadford with a few of your mates also.
Go to Top of Page

john
Forum Moderator

Victoria

3130 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2003 :  11:38:39 AM  Show Profile Send john a Private Message  

roger, go to You must be logged in to see this link. for club data

John Daley Sidecar #68
' there are those who do, those who dont do and those who undo. We must lampoon the latter."
Go to Top of Page

keith campbell
Level 3 Member

Victoria

248 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2003 :  10:35:43 AM  Show Profile Send keith campbell a Private Message  

New years resolutions "come" and "go" but why not consider the calendar for 2004 and resolve to compete in ALL HMRAV run events.
The Vic Titles should be number 1 on the agenda in promoting fuller grids for all classes....hey it is the Titles.
Broadford is close and our "home" track.Be There.
Go to Top of Page

john
Forum Moderator

Victoria

3130 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2004 :  4:41:43 PM  Show Profile Send john a Private Message  

Supp regs for Vic titles 2004 now available. Either contact myself directly or go to You must be logged in to see this link. for the documents. A volunteer to get results to web sites is sought as well, thanks in advance.

John Daley Sidecar #68

Edited by - john on 11 Jan 2004 07:59:49 AM
Go to Top of Page

keith campbell
Level 3 Member

Victoria

248 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2004 :  7:37:20 PM  Show Profile Send keith campbell a Private Message  

Hi John I think an address problem exists for entries to 2004 vic titles?
Go to Top of Page

keith campbell
Level 3 Member

Victoria

248 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2004 :  12:25:04 PM  Show Profile Send keith campbell a Private Message  

HI ALL , Dear John can a promo flyer be issued to all entrants regarding the lunch parade at B'ford to then tout it to all interested parties and perhaps then get early feedback and fees in advance which may help if LARGE numbers of interested parties came forward on the day and perhaps cause some kerfuffle?
I have already spoken to one person who may be very keen and have another in mind to tell also.....cheers KEITH
Go to Top of Page

john
Forum Moderator

Victoria

3130 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2004 :  1:31:06 PM  Show Profile Send john a Private Message  

It is still to be approved by the committee at this stage, but I shall work on a promo if we go ahead. At this stage I need to know there is support for the concept and I can say I have had some support. Mind you it would be a great time to test any other machine you have , providing racing speeds are not achieved. The plan may involve a travelling marshall who will ride at a reasonable pace, but not flat out. Maybe a sidecar, nobody would get past anyway!!

John Daley Sidecar #68
Go to Top of Page

keith campbell
Level 3 Member

Victoria

248 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2004 :  4:19:05 PM  Show Profile Send keith campbell a Private Message  

I agree that marshalling is a must have. The enjoyment of cutting laps is the "tool" here emphasising the safety and fun aspect involved in riding on a circuit without cars,oncoming traffic etc to be had by everyone who participates.

Go to Top of Page

keith campbell
Level 3 Member

Victoria

248 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2004 :  4:36:22 PM  Show Profile Send keith campbell a Private Message  

To whom?
At the Vic Titles are there any further entertainment options under consideration?
I know it must have been quite an additional pressure/stress on "Largie" at the STHN.CLASSIC co ordinationg the band performance but is this type of thing likely again?
Are there any other possibilities for Sat evening to offer people which may encourage more to spend the night which in turn encourages them to see not 1 but 2 days racing?
People can buy weekend passes at a discount included with camping at $ ????? perhaps
Would anyone consider great races on video?
Hey who knows, I'm just putting up ideas people so what do you think?

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.95 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services