Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with us
Advertise with us

All Forums
 Classic, Historic & Post Classic Motorcycling
 Future Race Meetings
 SOUTHERN CLASSIC 2004
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

john
Forum Moderator

Victoria

3130 Posts

Posted - 03 Jun 2004 :  3:51:23 PM  Show Profile Send john a Private Message  

Now the recent meeting is over we need to pump up the action for this meeting. We need good and practical ideas to get more bikes to this event. Any idea is welcome. I have asked the Class C blokes to think about attending, but maybe a challenge between clubs, states, models etc is needed. What do you think?

John Daley Sidecar #68
' there are those who do, those who dont do and those who undo. We must lampoon the latter."

bruce pederick
Level 2 Member

Victoria

27 Posts

Posted - 04 Jun 2004 :  09:33:56 AM  Show Profile Send bruce pederick a Private Message  

A chance to dig the spurs into my old hobby horse !! Trophies for the pre war junior (350cc) class. Publisise in W A and Sydney where the class has a good following., might bring a few vics out of retirement too. (NO definitely NOT me )
Also some in NZ
Bruped
Go to Top of Page

john
Forum Moderator

Victoria

3130 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2004 :  09:56:17 AM  Show Profile Send john a Private Message  

At the next committee meeting we will be continuing our planning for the southern Classic.
WE are considering the following points and if the committee agrees we will run with them
- Including in the supp regs a list of all potential trophies.
- The continuing travel allowance fro provide for interstaters
- The contiuance of the camping fee for improvements
- Booking the band, if you can help, great.
- Advertising is underway in AM Trader
- Tickets are printed, so if you have any ideas for promotion we will take them
- If you want to help manage the meeting contact Bruce Flack on 03 9210 1392 or PM myself amd I will pass his email on to you.
- We are again inviting the veteran racers along.
Personally I like the idea of a " Sounds of Singles " race, but we do ned bikes to enter. If you want to encourage the committee to consider it, please let us know you would enter a race.

John Daley Sidecar #68
' there are those who do, those who dont do and those who undo. We must lampoon the latter."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.86 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services