Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia
Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia

All Forums
 Classic, Historic & Post Classic Motorcycling
 Future Race Meetings
 Queensland Historic Titles
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

steve
Level 2 Member

Queensland

86 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2005 :  10:59:11 PM  Show Profile Send steve a Private Message  

HI all
The Historic Club here in Qld QEMSC are got the track booked for 1st weekend in May it's at Willowbank Qld Raceway 1 hour outside of Brisbane details are getting finalize & we handed out flyers at Phillip Island so put that into you race date book & help us out with enties!! it's costing a packet just to hire the track & some of you fellows & gals come up to sunny Qld, Lots of Queenslanders attend in most of the interstate meeting so would it be too much for say return attendance back this away. When more come to light (next Tuesday) I'll pay more attention & get the format & organize some accommadation numbers & fuel & may try & post up the regs if I may, Maybe bring alive the Interstate Challange Again????
Steve Queensland

Former Member
deleted

21 Posts

Posted - 07 Feb 2005 :  9:51:23 PM  

hi steve
You say the champs are the first weekend in may? i got an email this afternoon , this is a copy of the email.

Hi Andrew - Only dates i have yet are one day race at Warwick - 3rd April
and Sat practice on 21st May and race meeting on 22nd May at Willowbank. I
think it is Qld championships. When i have more confirmed i will let you
know. Thanks - Lex
Go to Top of Page

superrocket
Level 1 Member

Queensland

9 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2005 :  3:50:42 PM  Show Profile Send superrocket a Private Message  

Hey Steve - I got my info from Nick ( race sec)- Now i know the club meeting is tonight, so can you post a reply tomorrow and let us know a confirmed date so we can start planning to be there. Thanks - Lex

Lex Dreier
Go to Top of Page

steve
Level 2 Member

Queensland

86 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2005 :  4:03:57 PM  Show Profile Send steve a Private Message  

HI All
Sorry folks the QEMSC Qld Champs has been callcelled!! Andrew I think your talking about Sportmens Club!! Queensland Raceway has raisied track hire by 41% from last year thats close on $15,000 per week-end just to hire it. if we get more than 20 or so from interstate which has been the "norm" over the years plus 20 or so licence holders here in Qld thats about 50 odd we would need 200 odd to keep cost down for the riders!!! people dont like Willowbank it's that simple We are looking forward to the Kilcoy track which has the Lakeside corners & a bit longer straights hopefully at the end of this year.
Steve
P.S. Lex you still getting the newsletters if so one's coming soon with the race dates here at Warwick & Stanthorpe you may need to send you dues away if you haven't all ready.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.95 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services