Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with us
Advertise with us

All Forums
 Promotion Area of Historic/Classic/Post Classic
 Future Race Meetings
 Entries now open for 13th Annual Island Classic 06
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

David
Site Administrator

Australia

999 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2005 :  6:04:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit David's Homepage Send David a Private Message  

As received from MA:
quote:

August 25, 2005

Hello all,

Entries are now open for the Thirteenth Annual Island Classic, which will return to the Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit from January 27-29, 2006.

Following the successful introduction of the Forgotten Era International Challenge in 2005, teams from Great Britain and New Zealand will return next year, while the usual events will be conducted for solo machines and sidecars across all periods.

Entries are open forthwith, and close on Friday, December 9. For more information, contact Karina Barry, tel (03) 5952 2710, or visit You must be logged in to see this link.

-ends-

Mark Fattore

Media Manager
Motorcycling Australia
147 Montague Street (PO Box 134)
South Melbourne, Vic 3205
Tel: +61 (0)3 9684 0503
Mobile: +61 (0)400 055 077

Want to be updated on all things motorcycling? Then subscribe to the MA newsletter at You must be logged in to see this link." target="_blank">http://You must be logged in to see this link.

Download Attachment: You must be logged in to see this link." target="_blank">2006IslandClassicSuppRegs.pdf
475.3 KB

Regards,

David
Webmaster & Owner of Classic Motorcycling Australia

Quote: I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted to be paid.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.75 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services